söndag 5 februari 2012

Hello friends!
I just realized that I forgot to blog last week, the whole week!! I guess I had to much to do at work ;-)
Today I'll show you two quick cards. For this card I wanted to keep it clean and let the cute background  paper show. I think the blossoms looks like Hoya blossoms - one of my favorites!


I colored cute Miss Anya garland with my copics, the scentence comes from the Lucky bunnies set. Wonder how many times I've used this Hugs-stamp?


When I opened a new distress stain I dotted it on piece of withe cs to "get it started" and when I was cleaning my table I thougt - Hey I can use that =) So I made this quick card.  Both stamps from Lucky bunnies set

4 kommentarer:

Rachel Parys sa...

These are so cute! I really love how you made the Anya card tall and thin. Your coloring is fantastic, great work!

Anna sa...

Jättesöta kort du har gjort

Vinterkramen Anna

Chris_P sa...

Jättefina kort!!

hellenbell sa...

jättefint! så enkelt men effektfullt!
å kaninen. honom kan man ju BARA älska. vilken sötnos!